Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sergio M 4 2010

My thougths about the documentary are that I just watch the movie and it really change me because it say the truth that other scientist are lying.What I think about global warming is that it really damages our world and we try to have it green and the company's disappointed me because they should say the truth and then we have our world green.The Information I just heard it kinda disappointed me because the company's are lying about the gasoline and the cigarettes and if we are trying to have the earth green then we should tell the truth and that's why I think we have global warming and that's bad because I believe so that it affects the community the earth and the humans and what it also does is affect us and our lungs and hearth the whole point is that it hurt us humans and our beautiful world and what where trying to do is have it beautiful .What we could do is say the truth and tell everybody what affects our world is gas and cigarettes and that bad because it causes global warming and that is really bad for our world we are trying to have it beautiful and clean and green what else we could do is recycle clean it well is keep it clean and leave happy.And if you want to learn more then go tohttp://climatecrisis.net/an-inconvenient-truth.php and you will learn more from al gore

No comments:

Post a Comment