Friday, September 24, 2010

Sergio M 5 2010

This are some game topics websites that I found on



http://kids.yahoo.com/directory/Around-the-World/Social-and-Political-Issues

The topics I choose from KIDS.YAHOO.COM are ChildhelpUSA,Global Gang ,AmericaScores and Care the reason I chose those topics are because I wat to help our community and because I think is iterested talking about how are yo helping other and also because you want to help them to take a big step to take a big step and dont let their self down.


I think what Is interesting about this topics are that they popular and because also other people really like it and what others like and mine wil be of something there instersted for them so the one I want to do are the following topics:Theft, Suicide,Smoking and Child abuse does are the topics I want to work on because is sad and I want to help them allot they probably need someone to help them and just cant be alone help their selfs they need someone

No comments:

Post a Comment