
I got this picture from http://www.pics4learning.com/
Yesterday In class we were watching a film and it was about coral reef.What is coral reef is a underwater structures that there made from calcium carbonate made by corals.The coral reefs are found underwater and their like plants but they move and they make a weird noise is like when you popping your cheeks.The coral reefs are Endangered because they give a different coloration to other animals like fish.Many coral reef are being destroy.Well the coral reef is kinda help full for the other animals because some of them can hide.Harming coral reef is pollution.After I had the film I was like wow I didn't know this so I tougth it was very cool and awesome interested and cool.My ideas to help the colrarion and the other stuff is by carbon dioxide and pollution.
Good job sergio i liked how you put specific details in your blog keep up the good work!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job I like on the blog how you gave a lot of specific details about the coral reefs;)
ReplyDeleteGood work dude i like how you explain abaute them coral reefs but yuo ned more things abaute how they are some coral reefs are DEAD!!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know what coral reefs were made out of you just reminded me.
ReplyDeleteYeah i agree with Hugo. You didn't explain the main idea of the video but other then that you did a nice job.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Sergio,
ReplyDeleteI like how you described the definition of a Coral Reef-good job with that. I agree with you about stopping Pollution.-Nice Picture-Nice Details. What do you think we can do to help coral reefs?