Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sergio M 7 2011

Mad Hot Ballroom

What does the word "teamwork" mean to you?

PS 112 150 115
Teamwork to me means for people to work together & help each other because every time when you are in a team,there will always be a person that knows something that you don't know or never knew.So I think it is important for people to work as teams,to be honest I really prefer to work as a team because as I said before I always learn something new



How do you see these students trying to work together?
I see this students being serious they don't take this as a joke so that's how I

know they be working seriously in teamwork.



How important was teamwork for these students?

Allot because what I think that's there main goal.I also think there trying there best because like they said there trying there best to get on the competition and win it.




What do you think is the main message that these students should take away from this experience?

I think the main message is that they have to learn how to win and how to lose so you wont cry.


How will you work together with your teammates in Globaloria?
by helping each other with flash or stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment